There are many animals in the world. Animals can live in even the harshest environments such as the hot deserts and the cold Antarctic.
- 2. Fastest land animal
- 4. Large spotted cat
- 5. South American thick furred rodent
- 6. Large reptile with big teeth similar to a crocodile
- 8. Black leopard
- 11. Long nosed mammal that feeds on ants and termites
- 12. Large grey animal with a trunk and tusks
- 14. Deer like mammal with horns found in Africa, Asia and parts of America.
- 15. Large mammal often called the "river horse"
- 18. Slow moving creature that carries its home on its back
- 1. Small mammal with protective plates
- 2. Large snapping reptile with big teeth
- 3. Australian leaping animal that has young in a pouch
- 5. Colour changing reptile
- 7. Large horned animal
- 9. Rudolph is the most famous one
- 10. Spiky rodent like a large hedgehog
- 13. Nocturnal, African mammal and the first animal listed in the dictionary
- 16. Large seabird with longest wingspan
- 17. Small swift antelope
Try making your own custom crossword with our free crossword generator.