There are many animals in the world. Animals can live in even the harshest environments such as the hot deserts and the cold Antarctic.
- 1. South American thick furred rodent
- 6. Large grey animal with a trunk and tusks
- 7. Large reptile with big teeth similar to a crocodile
- 11. Long nosed mammal that feeds on ants and termites
- 12. Small swift antelope
- 14. Deer like mammal with horns found in Africa, Asia and parts of America.
- 15. Large mammal often called the "river horse"
- 18. Nocturnal, African mammal and the first animal listed in the dictionary
- 19. Slow moving creature that carries its home on its back
- 20. Spiky rodent like a large hedgehog
- 2. Small mammal with protective plates
- 3. Large snapping reptile with big teeth
- 4. Australian leaping animal that has young in a pouch
- 5. Colour changing reptile
- 8. Large horned animal
- 9. Rudolph is the most famous one
- 10. Fastest land animal
- 13. Large spotted cat
- 16. Black leopard
- 17. Large seabird with longest wingspan
Try making your own custom crossword with our free crossword generator.