There are many animals in the world. Animals can live in even the harshest environments such as the hot deserts and the cold Antarctic.
- 3. Large mammal often called the "river horse"
- 5. Australian leaping animal that has young in a pouch
- 7. Large snapping reptile with big teeth
- 9. Nocturnal, African mammal and the first animal listed in the dictionary
- 12. Large horned animal
- 13. Small swift antelope
- 14. Rudolph is the most famous one
- 15. Deer like mammal with horns found in Africa, Asia and parts of America.
- 17. Spiky rodent like a large hedgehog
- 1. Slow moving creature that carries its home on its back
- 2. Large spotted cat
- 4. Large reptile with big teeth similar to a crocodile
- 6. Small mammal with protective plates
- 7. South American thick furred rodent
- 8. Colour changing reptile
- 10. Large seabird with longest wingspan
- 11. Long nosed mammal that feeds on ants and termites
- 16. Large grey animal with a trunk and tusks
- 18. Fastest land animal
- 19. Black leopard
Try making your own custom crossword with our free crossword generator.